z

Young Writers Society

Happy Independence Day!!!!!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:12 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Break out the BBQ's! Bring on the parades! Look at the fireworks! Happy 4th of July my follow Americans. Every one, please be safe. Have a great time!

So does anybody have plans? I'm going to a fireworks show and BBQing at my aunt's house.
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:27 am
gyrfalcon says...

Bring on the fireworks! We're still waiting for it to get dark enough, but my mom made bbq ribs, hot dogs, and burgers, and we had angel-food cake for desert!
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:29 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Angel food cake? That's my favorite food, and we're having it too.

My cousin and his girlfriend came to visit, and we went up to Washington DC to saee fireworks(It's, like, ten minutes away. Lucky us!)

After that we came home, and here I am.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:51 pm
Rei says...

Happy 4th of July my neigbour to the south. Hope everyone had fun.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:52 pm
Flemzo says...

i managed to blow off three fingers, but sadly did not reach my goal of blowing off half of my arm.

better luck next year.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:47 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Happy late 4th everyone!

I must say that the 4th is the lamest US American holiday, though. Full of mosquitoes and noisy relatives.

Christmas and Halloween are so much better. :P

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:20 pm
Fishr says...

Plans? I possibly might particapate at the Battle of Hubbardton, but it's still up in the air. If I do, I'll make sure to set my sights on the "Americans," gunning down one Rebel at a time. ;)

I'd say Happy Independence but that would not sit well with my comrades. Somehow when you're apart of the Crown and wave the Stars and Stripes within the ranks, it might render some dicaplinary actions. Hehe...
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:42 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Happy late Independence day!!!!! I love fourth of July!!!!! XD Though it's kind of hot. But...the celebration of freedom is a worthy celebration. XD Anyways, Happy Late July 4th!!!

Jamie

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:22 am
blacktiger3915 says...

I'm glad that everyone was safe and had fun! I love 4th of July. It's one of my favorite holidays.
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

NO U
— Carina