z

Young Writers Society

A Round of Applause for Areida

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed May 28, 2008 4:52 pm
Snoink says...

Hahaha... I bet she'll cry when she reads this post. ;)

Bye Ari! You're ggoing to be soooo awesome. I'm glad our military will have you. :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed May 28, 2008 5:25 pm
smaur says...

Congrats on getting into West Point, Ari, and good luck with next year! It'll be a blast for sure. : )
"He yanked himself free and fled to the kitchen where something huddled against the flooded windowpanes. It sighed and wept and tapped continually, and suddenly he was outside, staring in, the rain beating, the wind chilling him, and all the candle darkness inside lost."

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Wed May 28, 2008 9:20 pm
JFW1415 says...

Good luck, Ari! We'll miss you here - you're such a great mod!

Have fun, and be careful!

~JFW1415

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed May 28, 2008 9:35 pm
Emerson says...

Ari! I love you. I already left some kind words in the mod section, but I thought I wouldn't leave this place empty either.

You are going to knock them dead at West Point; though, hopefully not literally. ^_~

You will be greatly missed. Keep us on the up-and-up, please!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Wed May 28, 2008 10:20 pm
View Likes
Leja says...

Ariiiiii!

Well, who can be sad when you're just to continue on to West Point awesomeness? ^_^ Ciao for now; I hope we get to hear all of your a'ventures one day!

Peace out,
Leja

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu May 29, 2008 3:26 am
Maybe says...

Farewell, Ari! Best of luck to you! We all know you'll do great at West Point. :)

You shall be missed!

-May
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Thu May 29, 2008 4:10 pm
Alainna says...

You're gonna be so missed, Ari. Best of luck and don't leave YWS for too long........

Alainna
xxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Thu May 29, 2008 6:32 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Awww, Ari!! I'm so gonna miss you! Especially seeing your pretty face in the Post Your Pics forum. :P But I know you've been looking forward to West Point for a long time. I definitely hope you do well there, and I really hope you'll keep in touch with us here. Cheers and good luck!

~Yoyo 8)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Thu May 29, 2008 8:34 pm
Fishr says...

The Army shall be awarded a fantastic person into their [our] ranks. I'm glad we'll have one more good soldier.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Thu May 29, 2008 8:37 pm
Cade says...

YWS has now infiltrated the military. *checks off another box on Steps to World Domination*

[s]Good[/s] Awesome luck. :D
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu May 29, 2008 9:13 pm
Areida says...

Thanks guys. It was hard writing that PM to Nate... I miss my green name. Now it's the color of macaroni. ;)

I appreciate all the well-wishes. I will certainly be thinking of you all this summer while I'm hauling my butt up and down mountains in New York.

(Shut up, Snoink. :P)
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:57 pm
Lynlyn says...

Aww, we're going to miss you, Ari! But congrats and good luck. Check in on us when you can - you've always been here, it's going to be so strange without you hovering around the forums. <3
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:41 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Goodbye, Ari, and good luck!

A new phase of life begins! Swept away on the waves of fate, specks of sand on a distant shore calmly await your grasp.

:V

Lol, writers. -___-

EDIT: Oh, and by the way! It was good to almost meet you! I'm regretful now that I didn't go ahead and say hello to you at TAPPS.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:28 am
sabradan says...

Hey Ari. I'm sorry I'm a bit late replying to this topic, but I'm not that active as I used to be. But anyways, Ari, congrats. West Point will be lucky to have you as a Cadet. I have no doubt you will emerge successful, with a great career, and "all you can be" and all that. I'll bet it'll be nice having your sister there with you, though. (If she's not your CO, haha). But anyway, good luck and don't let the hard times get to you, and try to have some fun with the hard. Keep your head down and fists up. And remember, go for AIRBORNE.

I know that you won't have all that much internet access at West Point, but especially during your first couple of months, but try to take as many pictures as you can and update us as often as possible.

HOORAH, Ari. Or should I say, Hoorah, soon-to-be 2LT Ari. I'm glad we're on the same side. Who knows, maybe in a few years you'll get sent to Israel and I'll have to train you Americans how to REALLY fight terrorists.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein