z

Young Writers Society

a challenge to friends

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:43 pm
evanrith says...

i have a freind that i used to think was very smart which was a misassuption he was logical.and as most of you already know humans cant do things logically if we could we would be like computers.but on the subject of this friend one day we realized that all he did was cover up his lack of usefullness with words. now not all of my freinds think this of him and id be the first to addmite im wrong because its all perspective. but so far nobody has proven this perspective to be wrong and most have come to realize that he doesnt say anything worth hearing just makes it sound nice so here is my challenge and i hope most of you are up to it because i like inteltual converstaions.i want someone to tell me a way that a human can be perfectly logical and still hold true to that human factor
The diffrence of a ingnorant person and a wise person isn't what they have been through but what they have been through and how much they have learned from it.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:14 am
blacktiger3915 says...

First off, welcome to the young writers society! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. Great having you here! :backtotopic:

This was awful. You need to use spell check and learn when to use the right punctuations. You also need to learn how to capitalize, like when using "I" or starting a new sentence. This needs work. Major work. I don't think this is a poem or a story. Well, all I can say is best wishes and good luck.
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:12 am
Manny says...

What's with all the random topics sprouting up in this section? Are all these people getting confused? This doesn't sound like some kind of writing, but a discussion. Why not try posting this in Randomness on the Community forums?

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:14 am
Alteran says...

Not a literary piece. Moved to the lounge.

*moved*
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:52 am
Snoink says...

One of my friends is intensely logical, but he has a good eye for reading people. Like, he'll notice things about us emotional people that we won't notice because we're too wrapped up in ourselves. It's weird. So yes, logic can be human!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson