z

Young Writers Society

Nude maid accused of really cleaning up

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed May 28, 2008 7:54 pm
deleted6 says...

TAMPA - A nude maid is accused of really cleaning up at a Florida man's home. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said a 50-year-old man hired the maid from the Internet on Friday to clean his Tampa home.

Authorities said the woman arrived at the home in a one-piece, light colored dress. She took off the dress and cleaned the house for $100-per-hour. Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter said the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean.

When the man's wife came home from vacation, she discovered $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.

Police are investigating.

Anyone else here a little perplexed. If it's a fetish thing why does she act like a real maid. If it's a normal maid why does she strip naked? :shock: :?

Yeh...

Had to post this even though it's hard for me to post anything right now... only quick reply...

But thoughts?
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed May 28, 2008 8:15 pm
Alice says...

Where did she hide it?
I just lost the game.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:11 am
aestar101 says...

Why would she do that?
:shock:
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:15 am
Snoink says...

XD

People are funny.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:42 am
Matt Bellamy says...

Vernon, why is it always you posting these weird news stories? :P
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:44 am
deleted6 says...

Matt Bellamy wrote:Vernon, why is it always you posting these weird news stories? :P

Because, someone gotta do it ;). But in all honesty I've RSS tab with news from a Yahoo thing called Oddly Enough. XD
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening