Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
No he's a whippet. It's sort of like a greyhound but a bit smaller. He's really fast. Sometimes, he has mad outburts and runs around the garden going mad. It's really funny
OMG Lollipop, you're kittens are so cute I wanna cry...
I'll try to find a pic of m'dear Lydia, but she's scared of alot of things to come out...
Like plastic...
\Or paper...
Or shoes...
Or the couch...
But she is a good cat...
I'm at my friend's house now so I should just post a pic of one of HIS cats...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/TeodoreLispelle/ginger.bmp This is Ginger... She steals Misty's food... She is lazy, but suprisingly skinny...
That's it so far...
More to come...
What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration. — soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus