Mid-terms are evil

9 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1175
Reviews 185
Hey everyone. I have mid-term soon so I'll be off of YWS for a while. School seems to be slacking so I need to focus on that more. Sorry everyone, but I'll be back eventully.

See ya guys later.
I will always fight back, no matter what.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 40
Bye Tony! Even though I go to the same school and litterally have the same mid-terms it won't be effecting me! Maybe thats why I'm failing, but whatever.

-Joel-
@(^_^)@




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 196
Lol. Nice, shotgun. :wink: Good luck with your finals, guys! Come back to the site in one piece, ok pie?

Bye!

~*Sydney*~

PS. I agree with your title. Mid-terms; yeesh. :shock: Just the sound of it makes me squirm.
Formerly known as Silly Sydstix... as well as Aquarius Angel.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2832
Reviews 93
mid-terms...*shudders and groans* yuck.

Hey, I say we all gather together with torches and pitchforks and run the mid-terms out of town! :smt076 who's with me?!
Where are we going?




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 196
XD

I am. Nice choice of emoticon, by the way. :wink:
Formerly known as Silly Sydstix... as well as Aquarius Angel.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 40
Lol Volant. They are such a pain in our school. The administration must think we're like a snuty private school or something. They expect so much from us!
@(^_^)@




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17580
Reviews 798
I like the spelling of snooty there, shotgun. Noice. ;)

Good luck to everybody taking midterms! I've knocked out Calculus and Spanish so far. Physics is tomorrow, and Economics and my history/literature/theology class are both on Friday. Fun times.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
I've just got Politics on Saturday and then mine are over :)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4038
Reviews 489
*whistles*

I had finals already? But good luck to everyone with finals/midterms! They can stink horribly.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain