Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:10 pm
Shriek says...

Oh wow. It doesn't surprise me that writers procrastinate. It's those science/math geeks that are all about getting their work done on time. ;)

But yes. I've procrastinated more than once. I had an essay on, gosh, I don't even remember. Beowulf, maybe? I started it at four in the morning, passed out on my desk before I could finish, and stayed home the next day from school because it wasn't done. That was pretty bad.
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:50 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

i like procrastinating, with procrastination, all the things in your life that arent as important as the others get done.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:54 am
Galatea says...

I'm a HUGE procrastinator, however...I don't work well with more than a day and a half to get everything done.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:54 am
Tara says...

That reminds me, I havn't done any writing for a while. I'm supposed to, says me...but I just keep putting it off...
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:58 am
marching_gurl89 says...

ya.We always have these stupid reading logs we have to do. Well I once turned them in half a month after they were due but I got the full credit.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:01 am
Crysi says...

I still haven't fixed a picture that I was supposed to turn in a few days ago.. I haven't researched mp3 players like I was supposed to months ago.. I don't think I ever emailed my grandma..

Lol, major procrastinator here. One of my favorite quotes: "Hard work pays off in the long run. Procrastination pays off NOW."

Motto of m'life, I swear. :P

By the way, I never did get around to editing my story like I promised you guys I would.. :lol:
Love and Light

The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown