Magicians?

8 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6070
Reviews 277
So...

Who here is a magician on YWS besides me? And if you are, what do you do? (stage, close-up, etc...)

I NEED TO KNOW!!!

MM




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1125
Reviews 368
erm....would you like to show some magic to me?:P
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 758
I used to be in Magic Club back in middle school. I was never very good at street magic (partly because I don't practice, partly because my hands were and are too small to effectively palm anything), but we put on a stage show at the end of the year and I was really involved in that. Last year I went back to help with the show. That involved yelling at misbehaving middle schoolers and doing lighting. 'Twas fun.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 14
Haha, I wondered if your name had anything to do with being a magician, Magicman. I'm also a magician. I've been doing it for over ten years now. I do a lot of close up, stage, juggling, some cards and coins, that kind of thing. And I'm involved in more than one magic "club," I guess you could call them. :) How about you? Feel free to PM me. :)

erm....would you like to show some magic to me?Razz


*Fingers to temples in concentration* Right now....you're thinking.....that....I can't do magic!! :)
The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.
~ Robert Cormier




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 41
Magician....nope. I've tried magic tricks before but never truly succeeded XD

~[~Lupe~]~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 5
Magic is fun, I'll say that much. I'm not a magician myself, but I enjoy it. The kind of tricks that make you think: "How the hell did he/she do that?!" Are the best. :)
Homework: (Noun) a punishment given to students by evil teachers after the students have already put in 7 hours of hard labor. (See evil, torture, wrong, cruel, unjust, satan)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1125
Reviews 368
snap wrote:*Fingers to temples in concentration* Right now....you're thinking.....that....I can't do magic!!



hehehe....hmmmm seems like there r great many kool magicians around here. 8)

something I cherish to do,but no one to teach me :(

I wish we could put up a magic show in "YWS".lol
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6040
Reviews 142



Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman