help!!!

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 162
Okay.. I have major writers block. I was wondering if anyone had some poem ideas for me:) Thanks all!

Nikki




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1190
Reviews 6
If it is, write about things in your house and make them funny! E.g. We have this really terrible looking chair in our house, i could think of lots of ways to make it sound funny-interesting and mysterious XP
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
I've been having writers block for almost a year. It's terrriblle. Because of it; totally failed my English exam. Total seven on my paper.



Seven is like an F in America, it's a scottish thing. (;



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind