z

Young Writers Society

Fly For Fun??? (FlyFF)

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:45 am
AmberKun says...

There is a really fun game that everyone of all ages would love. It is called FlyFF, short for Fly For Fun. The graphics are amazing, and the music rocks too. If you are into MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games), then you will love it. I'll give you a brief description.
There are 4 classes so far, Mercenary, Assist, Magicians (Mage), and Acrobats. But before you can have a class, you start off as a Vagrant. You can battle monsters, do quests, and buy weapons and armour. Once you reach level 15, more options apear!
Why is it called Fly For Fun? Well, you could have guessed, that you get to fly! No, you don't have wings, but you do have broomsticks! Not just broomsticks, but boards too!! Unfourtunatly, you have to be level 20 to be able to fly, I thought, "Aw that sucks!!" Well, you will be so happy when you reach level 20!!
By the way, I have an Assist, Mage, and soon to be Mercenary! Are you calling me a hacker or something?? Nah, when you pick a world, you go to a screen with three boxes. Guess what thosee boxes are for?! Yes, Three characters for each world!! There are four worls, so you could get 12 characters in total!!
That's not all the of the possibilities, if you want to download it, go to http://www.FlyFF.GPotato.com/ It's F2P (Free To Play), so if you think you will like it, join today!!
If I sound like I am tryin to advertise for the site, I'm not. I just want more people to play it. It's so fun! You will love it!
Remember this though, it is a game you have to download, let alone it may take a while (it is a big but wonderful game). So if you aren't sure if you are allowed. Ask your parents. They may say yes or no, but it's for your own good. Parents do whatever they think is best for you. Sorry if your parents don't let you. But you should try it if you are allowed!
Happy FlyFFing!!
:twisted: :twisted: My new word! :twisted: :twisted:

Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix