Hey newer members, go check out that contest

2 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 23295
Reviews 264
Thought I'd drum up some more awareness for the contest that's about to start: Revision Championship

Not a lot of newer members have signed up so go check it out! It'll be somewhat grueling but for sure worth it--lots of practice and feedback guaranteed!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 23295
Reviews 264



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint