z

Young Writers Society

My new motherboard

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:48 pm
LamaLama says...

Several months ago, we decided to build me a new computer, so long as I gave my laptop to my father in exchange. He was given a 10,000 dollar expense account to build a computer lab (for training interns) in his new office building. Unfortunately, some pipes exploded right over the new lab, and most of the equipment was lost. As a result, there was plenty of undamaged, but discarded, equipment for us to harvest.

Including 16 gig of ram, and 2 hard drives that aren't available commercially (uber powerful) and really really nice video and audio cards. We bought a few more parts, which arrived promptly. That was 2 months ago. Among the parts we ordered was a monarch computer supply mother board. It was supposed to arrive in 3-7 business days, and now, 68 days later, it is here.

huzzah!
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:56 pm
Teufelshund says...

Huzzah!

That's some nice stuff...

Best of luck with that.
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle