Favorite calculator?

18 posts1, 2

Favorite calculator of all time?

  • TI-89 11%
  • TI-89 5%
  • TI-89 5%
  • TI-89 11%
  • TI-89 26%
  • TI-89 5%
  • TI-89 16%
  • TI-89 11%
  • TI-89 5%
  • TI-89 5%

Total votes: 19

User avatar
Gender Male
Points 25
Reviews 472
I only use Casio calculators. >.>
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 72525
Reviews 1220
I have a Casio FX-300ES that's lasted me all the way from middle school through college-level calculus. It's pretty much invincible, though I have currently misplaced it.

I had a Casio FX-9750GII, but it got stolen because it was soooooo much better than the TI-89. For one thing, it had a dedicated fractions key! For another, the interface was a whole lot more intuitive for people who'd never used a graphing calculator before. And you could also edit equations after you input them and got an error instead of having to type them over from scratch.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
I dreamt about a pink, glittered calculator last night, and I was so happy because now I had a calculator!!

But then I awoke to the sad reality.
100% autistic



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold