Okay then. I want to show a pick that I have messed around with. I think its actullay quite funny. It like a different pic altogether. If you want I could change one of yours to do that or something differemt. For e.g I could make it a scetch, paint, blurry, old, pastels, anything! This one is me and my sister. This time I am not making a full of her (yey)...
Emma, that picture above looks like a photo machine's photo (you know, the ones you find in malls, Kmart, and other stores). How exactly did you make it in the computer?
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.
Looking good everyone. MIdnight I love that mischevious smile.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange.
Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.” — Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell