Exciting News!

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2109
Reviews 130
So, I started highschool today. I'm a ninth grader, I'm also homeschooled so it's not terribly exciting.

Just earlier I was informed some of my writing that I have on here, Is going to be published in my schools news-paper! I'm guessing one of my chapters of The Remaining Survivors.

My old teacher whose now a principle introduced my chapters of TRS to another teacher and that teacher showed it to another teacher and it traveled up to the school-paper.

This is a perfect start to getting my book published!

Now, who wants to celebrate with me?

Image

Image
ScarletDreams14



A wise man once said... "POTATO IS THY LORD, FOR THE POTATO MAKES DELICIOUS FRENCH FRIES."


and that is the legend of the potato...

~Scarlet


http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26svqNCNH1qmib1so1_500.gif



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.