I will miss you all...

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1586
Reviews 402
This site is the best I've ever come across.

Just wanted to say a final goodbye to Nate and everyone who's made this site so special.

I love you all!

See ya in August!!!!!

Mary :wink:
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1125
Reviews 368
No wonder this is the best site.

Goodbye to u too!










-Sayani.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.



Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown