Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Lounge, The
Christmas avatars!
23 posts
1
,
2
deleted5
Gender
Points
0
Reviews
170
Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:41 pm
deleted5
says...
·
Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:41 pm
Blues could I get mine done
http://i.imgur.com/oZyPEy2.jpg
I AM YOUR GOD.
-AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.
Blues
Gender
Points
10840
Reviews
202
Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:03 pm
Blues
says...
·
Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:03 pm
Iggy
Eee sorry @Elinor%20Brynn for the late avvie - seems like I forgot to include it in that post >>
@ongoeslife
More to come later~
Iggy
Supporter
Gender
Points
8976
Reviews
983
Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:22 pm
Iggy
says...
·
Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:22 pm
Blues
Why are you so amazing?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll
Elinor
Supporter
Gender
Points
1030
Reviews
1260
Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:11 pm
Elinor
says...
·
Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:11 pm
Blues
You're amazing! Thank you! <3
All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.
-- Walt Disney
Blues
Gender
Points
10840
Reviews
202
Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:05 pm
Blues
says...
·
Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:05 pm
Meeeeeerrrrrrry Christmas all!
I won't be accepting anymore requests as I won't have an internet connection in the next few days. Here are the remaining avvies (to be updated):
@AlexSushiDog
http://imgur.com/rMLoFwN
Last edited by
Blues
on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Blues
Gender
Points
10840
Reviews
202
Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:17 pm
Blues
says...
·
Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:17 pm
@KittyCatMeow
Hope this is okay xD I don't think Santa hats would've suited it.
http://imgur.com/63Emh0Y
Blues
Gender
Points
10840
Reviews
202
Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:52 pm
Blues
says...
·
Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:52 pm
Iggy
And finally,
@Skorpionne
:
I hope this is okay
Merry Christmas all!
Skorpionne
Gender
Points
4953
Reviews
75
Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:08 pm
Skorpionne
says...
·
Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:08 pm
Aaaah, thank you so much, it's brilliant!
She/they pronouns.
Pex lives.
Sign In
Register
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers