Um, hopefully raising my marks, getting a good report and all the academic stuff. Spending another amazing year with everyone on the site and turning YWS 1! (I feel like it's been so much longer!) Turning 17!
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014
I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights
I'm looking forward to leaving for sixth form college in summer 2014 and finally receiving the support and understanding I need for my deafness, as well as being surrounded by those with the same disability as me.
Oh and, turning 17 and being able to learn how to drive a car.
I recently wrote up a thesis on Dragon Scale Glasses, I actually look forward to how much the scientific community is going to rip into it, that means left field testing for me.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.
That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands. — Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)