A cool guy

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 132
Reviews 28
Hey people! There is a cool new guy coming to YWS named Tyler! He is the coolest person you will ever meet. Make sure you give him a very warm welcome when he gets on!

Tyler has an energetic spirit that never gets old. You will love his writing and the hilarious reviews he gives to you! Make sure he gets lots of followers, because he is sensitive. He loves playing sports so talk about it with him when you can. (Especially the Steelers). He also wants everyone to know that he loves the unique (and real) sport called squash. :shock:
He also loves a girl named Brenna.

Say hi to him when you can!

*Just so you guys, know: I only wrote this review about him because I lost a bet to him, and he made me.* :?
"Lelouch Vi Brittania commands you..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1352
Reviews 35
Ahaha, lul xDD
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 345
Reviews 8
Lol, sorry slappy XD
Art is the state of the human mind-orel.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1067
Reviews 83
Hahaha XD Does that make the bio data false? Hahaha
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling