z

Young Writers Society

Diaries/Journals/Notebooks

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:10 am
chocoholic says...

I am against calling is a diary. To me, a diary is a book where you jot down any appointments or events. I have this book that I call a vent book. I write occasionally, but usually I just can't be bothered. When I write, I always write about the bad things in my life. All this stuff I've heard says that writing it down is supposed to make you feel better. It doesn't. It makes you feel terrible.

I'm generally pretty good at remembering ideas for stories, but sometimes- if I have paper- I'll start scribbling something down about some character. Sometimes I sit on the tram and create the lives of random people I see.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:55 pm
Penhaligon29 says...

I keep a notebook with me pretty much every where I go. This is a good idea because this can really help move stories along because you'll have tons of ideas written down in here. If you don't have one, get one, now!
I lead the Curtain Club. Find out what this is by following this link:
topic20026.html

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver