z

Young Writers Society

help me please

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:10 am
spokenfor09 says...

this is a call out for help! (call me a loser if u wish) but im in love and have trouble describing it. so all of you who are good at writing please help me out and write something. cuse ive tryed and i dont think i do it justice. so anyone who wants to write somthing that describes the way one person can feel about the other please do!!!
I love Eryn Marie and there isent a thing you can do to stop me!!!!!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:15 am
Snoink says...

*moved to Writing Tips*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:18 am
Snoink says...

Um... first of all, welcome to YWS! Second of all... you mean how to write romances? What attributes from the other person do you like? Why do you like the person? Is there anything special that you went through? Is there something about her that reminds you of something pretty? Use all of these things to write something beautiful.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug