Ah, thanks Sohini. As for clomb, yes, it is a word. It's an archaic past-tense form of climb. And as for a capital 'e' after "And lo!", I've seen it done the way I've done it. *shrug*
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!
I believe that, in terms of the capitalization of 'ensuing,' you've got the right of it, Bjorn--especially since this is written in a very archaic style. And... I kind of want to hate you for succeeding at writing a Petrarchan sonnet, which kick my butt every time.
Oh please don't! (Hate me). I don't try to succeed at what I attempt - I merely attempt it for my own amusement. However, this poem was part of an English assignment...
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh