Young Writers Society

Hallo

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:35 pm
View Likes
thexenemy666 says...

Hello everyone!

I just joined today, my name is Jessica and I'm 17 years old. I obviously love to write; but I also love History and listening to music. I like studying any time period in History, but my favorites are the US Civil War, World War I, II, the Russian Revolution, and just German, American, and Norwegian history in general. I also love listening to metalm, grunge, classic rock, country, and classical music. If you want to e-mail me, feel free to. I found this site through writing.com, which I'm an avid user on.

Take care.
Jessica

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:47 pm
Sureal says...

Yo, welcome to dah site, me homie. We is got a load o' bling 'ere, and... and... (I've run out of gansta terms to use now... oh wait, just thought of another...) the members 'ere are legends. Innit.
I wrote the above just for you.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:21 pm
David Guinness says...

Welcome to the site, Jessica. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

I look forward to reading some of your work!
David Guinness

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:32 am
Cassandra says...

Hi, Jessica, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions or want someone to critique your work. Also, you might be interested in checking out the historical fiction forums. Seems right up your alley. :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:47 am
Gazza_14 says...

Welcome!
There's a usergroup for History Lovers, if ya wanna check that out.
Stop. Look. Jive!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:40 pm
-KayJuran- says...

writing.com, eh? Hehe, I used to be a member there.. but I stopped for some reason. I think it was 'cause you had to pay if you wanted to post more than five pieces of work or something..

I'm not great at history, but I know a fair bit about the World Wars.. mostly from my French lit. classes. Hehe.

Hopefully I'll see some of your work around the forums. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or need help. ;)

--Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:38 pm
Fand says...

Heyza! Welcome to the Dark Side, hon. And don't be afraid of all the people in the pretty straight jackets; they're all very friendly.

Have an official YWS Welcome Muffin! Oh, and I second the PM thing... just ask.
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:28 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

Welcome Jess to YWS, I go by CL or Cal mostly. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Cheesemuffin, Batman? :D
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:33 am
Wiggy says...

Hey, we must be twins!!!! I love the Russian revolution (well, I love anything Russian, as you'll discover as you browse the site :D) too!

Welcome to the site! I know you'll really like it here.

Afternote: I love historical fiction too! :D
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:09 pm
View Likes
hannahestar says...

Hey!
I found this site through writing.com as well. Welcome welcome. This is my first time on the site. I love history. I wrote a historical fiction piece about the civil war, called Emily Carter. It's on WDC. I wish you more luck than I am likely to have. I'm farely unlucky.

Hannah Estar
WRITING ROCKS!!! IT ROCKS OUT LOUD!!!! WORD.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:43 am
niteowl says...

Hello! I also came from writing.com a loooooooong time ago. I believe my account has been canceled now (they do that if you don't log in for six months or something like that). I like this better because I don't have to worry about paying. Plus WDC is just too big.

Anyway, you need a gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:42 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome to YWS.

History is Good.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:22 am
Myth says...

Hello Jessica!

Another history fan? I'm glad there's another one of us now.

Welcome to YWS, I'm Myth. :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held