z

Young Writers Society

Hey.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:00 am
Tara says...

~*looks at fire suspiciously*~ where exactly did you get all of these 'welcome beverages', love? 8-[ \:D/ :whistle:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:56 pm
Firestarter says...

*Taps nose knowingly*

I have my contacts...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:47 am
VariousUndine says...

Mmm. Dack Janiels. Thanks, man.

Hey Adri.

Me, I write anything and everything, given the time, the inspiration, and enough pretty Scottish boys. Some people they call this motivation. But yeah. I used to be really into fantasy writing but I dunno. I'm taking a fantasy sabbatical. Trying new things, mostly realistic fiction. I stopped writing poetry after it stopped writing itself, but I get a couple lines of good stuff here and again.
[size=0]"I know it's not a party if it happens every night/ pretending there's glamour and candlelabra when you're drinking by candlelight/ What does it take to get a drink in this place?"~ The Postal Service, "This Place Is A Prison" [/size]

Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi