z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 4
Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:30 am
Leeloo says...

Um, hello!

I'm new here on this site, and I thought I'd introduce myself!

I usually write stories, but I have times where I write poems, and I've always strived to make my script writing better because they're good fun to write too. I'm looking forward to reading all the stuff on here and posting some things up myself too!!

Thanks, Leeloo :)

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:34 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Hello there! Welcome to YWS! I also like script writing, but I'm pretty sure I suck, lol. Take a look around and post a lot, so people get to know you. If ya need anything, contact me or any of the other guys in blue.
Stop. Look. Jive!

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:48 pm
Shine says...

Hello ,Welcome to yws.
Have fun!
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:58 pm
Firestarter says...

Welcome to the site!

I look forward to reading some of your work.

If you need any help, have any questions or the like, feel free to contact me at any point :)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:14 am
Poor Imp says...

Hullo Leeloo, welcome to YWS. ^_^

'Hope to see you post somethings. If you've got questions are anything like them...the FAQ can be helpful. And feel free to PM me, or any of the mods. or greeters.

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:41 am
J. Haux says...

Hi, Leeloo, I'm Jacquie. You seem fun! Welcome to YWS. :D

Have fun, I'll look for your work!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:42 am
Cassandra says...

Hi there! I'm Cassandra, and I look forward to reading your work. PM me with any questions, or if you would just like someone to critique something you've written. :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:14 am
Doctor Kitty says...

The Fifth Element was a kickass movie.

Welcome to the forum.

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:47 am
Leeloo says...

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome!! I've got so many people to ask for help now, thanks! :D I can't wait to get my work seriously critiqued, although thats a little scary, and the stuff I'm reading on here is amazing too, so I'm having fun!

Leeloo

P.S Oh yeah, the Fifth Element kicked ass alright!
"Demons I get. People are crazy,"

"I miss conversations that didn't start with 'this Killer Truck..."

- Supernatural

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:37 pm
niteowl says...

Hi! Cool name. Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:16 pm
David Guinness says...

Hi, Leeloo!

I look forward to reading some of your work!
David Guinness

I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint