z

Young Writers Society

Heiiiiiii All

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 am
View Likes
Nyl says...

Alright, I forgot if I did step my foot here on the welcome mat or not, but anyways...Heiiiya all. My nickname is Verg and I love writing. Who of us not. Duhhhh *rolls eyes*. I write poetry (dark ones usually) and earning pennies as a freelance writer. I loved YWS! Dont ask me how much cos I'm almost obsess on it that sometimes I am dreaming that I am chatting. Yes, Im on "chatland" 24/7 so if you want to talk to me I will be there waiting to hunt you down. Kidding..I really appreciate the people "living" here, they are not just awesome writers but friends too. I can't wait for our (me and other YWSers) first book to be on the shelves, it's called Frozen Vengeance, so if you are curious about the chilly title just [url]Click This viewtopic.php?f=61&t=92414&p=950347&sid=61945979ef1d99b41820b6bab56e8346#p950347[/url]
"I'm writing the next big thing, aren't we all are?" Hei

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

Hey Hel! Welcome to YWS!
LOL! I enjoyed reading this post. "Frozen Vengeance" that's sound good, I'll check it out.
Cheers! :D
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien