z

Young Writers Society

Hello, I am ... Figminti!

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:41 pm
Figminti says...

I am Figminti. You may call me Fig, Figgy, Figgi, or jfudfnfdnhfojv. If you are TBR, Teeeeo, or Armadian, you may call me Dan. I host Adventures in Insanity with Teeeeo, an Internet show, soon to be hosted on YouTube. We were considered for FOX, right after Tyra, but they decided it was too stupid, even for them. I write the show, along with stories, fanfiction, and bad poems, veeerrrry bad poems. I am glad to be here on YWS. I hope you will enjoy my presence, because if you don't, I will kill you in your sleep, and eat your bones. Thank You. I am on MySpace at www.myspace.com/realitycheck5
Adventures in Insanity, hosted by me is uploaded whenever I feel like it, so there!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:48 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Welcome!

Hope you have fun here at YWS! :wink:

Though, of course, I'm sure the rest have told you all about it already. Feel free to pm me though, if you need help.
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:56 pm
J. Haux says...

Fig/Figgi/Figgi/jfudfnfdnhfojv/Figminti, I am Haux. Welcome to the great YWS.

Have lots of fun. :D

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:34 pm
Nagem says...

Welcome to YWS. You found a really awesome site if you like writing.
Hi Nagem here. Well technically I am Megan, but I don't like that name that much. To common. You can call me Nagem, Meg, Meggy Weggy if you are like my strange friends, or whatever else you think of. It feels good to no longer be the newest member on YWS.( Even though I only joined this morning) What do you write on fanfaction?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:43 pm
Areida says...

Hey, figgy, what's up? I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you want. Sounds like you already know peeps on here, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. See you around! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:47 pm
Poor Imp says...

Ahoy Fig. You'll likely fit right in... ^_~ Though about the bones[...] 0o

If you've any questions pertaining to the site and/or other important life inquires, feel free to ask. Or private message as the case may be.

Mostly, YWS is extremely friendly. That's apart from the kitten killers and bone-eaters...

^_^IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:24 am
Teeeeo. says...

Poor_Imp wrote:Mostly, YWS is extremely friendly. That's apart from the kitten killers and bone-eaters...

And who would THOSE people be?

YAY ADVENTURES IN INSANITY!!!

*w00ts*

Wercome, for I am a Greeter. I have to say that. But it's a good thing, kinda rike an honour...

Weird, eh?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:06 pm
niteowl says...

Hi! You've already been welcomed, and you have friends here, so I guess there's nothing left for me to do but give you a gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:17 pm
Elizabeth says...

Dan... be nice to all the peoples...
If you won't I will kill YOU in your sleep and eat YOUR bones.

Then again I'm not a cannibal: I might be a sexy Ham God.... ooh.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/Ez ... ent=19.flv
That's you....
That's your amatuer video you Dirty ho.
No, I'm joking, I still love you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:22 am
Teeeeo. says...

Ummm... Why is it titled 'Dank Pokes Car?'

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:36 am
Elizabeth says...

I believe it was supposed to be Dan but then ... I dont' know. I think my finger slipped. Now I'm typing in the dark because the birds are sleeping or something and I'm doing fine....

Kumi-Baka *points to Arrex.*

“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing