z

Young Writers Society

I'm new here :)

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:07 pm
Cannonball says...

Hey people,

i'm new here !

I hope to find time to write a lot here, and even i won't be able, follow me on my website !

www.inchiostrosbiadito.blogspot.com

Have a nice day !

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:57 pm
RachelJY says...

hey i'm kind of new here too. waiting to hear your works. need help or reviews, just tell someone. thats what we do here.(help each other) homestly, some of us just do it because we need the review points. and you'll find honest reviews here. the site's basically self exlanitory, but if you need help, just PM me or anyone else
Bye, and "have a nice day" right back at you.
Happy moments-praiseGod
Difficult moments- seek God
Quiet moments- worship God
Painful moments- trust God
All the time- thank God

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:09 am
View Likes
Mizzle says...

Cannonball:

Welcome to YWS! It's great to meet you -- in case you hadn't noticed by the username on the, erm, left, I go by Mizzle, Mizz, the like. I'll definitely try and check out your blog sometime, but for now I just wanted to say hi and tell you that if you have any questions or need anything, you can definitely contact me!

The lovely people with green names are mods and they'll always help you as well!

xoxo
Mizz
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:46 am
TheBucketman says...

Welcome to YWS, cannonball! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, because no matter how you write, or what genre you write, there will always be someone to review your work. I'm one of them, so feel free to ask me by pm or on my wall. If you have any questions you can ask me on my wall or by pm. Have fun!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:17 am
View Likes
starrgazer says...

Heyy! :) Welcome to YWS! I'm also kinda new here and I'm still trying to get use to everything too. Hope to read one of ur posts soon. PM me if you hav any questions, not that i'll be much help though :P
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:12 am
View Likes
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello Cannonball,

Welcoem to Young Writers Society :smt006 I've been here for a while now and I can confidently say that this site is an absolutely amazing place for writers :smt023 . The best advice I can give you is to just investigate the site for while :smt082 . At first it will probably ginormous and, maybe a little bit daunting. But after a while of exploring you will get the general idea of how the site works and what kind of things you enjoy doing on here, I can gauruntee you'll get addicted sometime or another :elephant: .

I really hope to see you around in the future and if you have absolutley any questiosn you want to aks me then feel free to PM me or post a message on my wall and I'll get back to you as soon as time allows :elephant:. I really look forward to seeing you around and i hope I get the oppurtunity to get to know you better! You already seem like a pretty nice person and I look forward to checking out your blog :smt024.

From DreamingForever :elephant:

Reviews: 1
Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:00 am
View Likes
Cannonball says...

Thanks all people ! :) It's a pleasure to be here on this website ! . :)

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain