z

Young Writers Society

Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:47 am
Fishr says...

Yeah, so I'm a day late. Speed was never a strong suite of mine. I was getting used to the TSR, and now I'll miss that site too, lol.

I don't adapt to change very, I guess. :D

In any case, the history fanatic is back, and it's good to see YWS up and running again. Woot!

Look out for my nit-picky critiques. :twisted: I can be horribly critical, so you've been warned. Heh!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:00 am
Ares says...

Hey Fish. Welcome. Even though you were here before me. ;)

365 Reviews

Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:34 am
Fishr says...

Now, I feel old - er... lol.

Thank you. :D
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:37 am
Ares says...

No problem. :D

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:42 am
Firestarter says...

History fanatic woo!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:51 am
Rei says...

Nice to see some other people not in their teens around. Now I don't feel so old. Welcome back to the Society, fishr!
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:42 pm
Myth says...

Welcome back Fishr. :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:26 pm
sabradan says...

here, fishy fishy fishy....
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:17 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Nice to see you around, fishr! Still with that oh-so-famous avatar, too. :wink:
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

365 Reviews

Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:17 pm
Fishr says...

Thanks everybody! :)

Kay - I love my avie! I like it better than the old one I had. By the way, I like your avie as well.

Rei - Ha! We can both be the old timers, keeping the whipper snappers inline. :D

sabradan - Fish? Where?? Is it Cod? (drools).

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:08 am
Wiggy says...

I hate fish, but love fishr! lol Love ur avvie too-andI'm a history fanatic too! lol
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:23 am
Dream Deep says...

Hi fishr. ^_^

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:30 am
View Likes
Cassandra says...

fishr wrote:Rei - Ha! We can both be the old timers, keeping the whipper snappers inline. :D

When you say that it makes me think of old wrinkly grandfathers who always say "Back when I was a kid..." :D

Welcome back!

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:00 am
Rei says...

fishr wrote:Thanks everybody! :)
Rei - Ha! We can both be the old timers, keeping the whipper snappers inline. :D

Hee hee hee. Technically that's going to be a big part of my job when I finish school. There's a good chance I'll be workng with children with minor behaviour problems, which has a tendency to go hand-in-hand with learning disabilities.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

365 Reviews

Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:07 pm
Fishr says...

*Laughing out loud* :lol:

I hate fish, but love fishr! lol Love ur avvie too-andI'm a history fanatic too! lol
Yay! I'm loved. ;) Hehe! Yay, and another one added to the list. I thought Firestarter, Sam and I were the only ones.

*waves* Hi Dream Deep. :)

When you say that it makes me think of old wrinkly grandfathers who always say "Back when I was a kid..."

Welcome back!

Hmm... Have I actually matured? What a scary thought that is! *laughs*
And thank you! Glad to be back.

Rei - Good luck! I suggest a straight jacket, not for that one troublesome kid, but more along the lines for yourself. ;) I've dealt with many young children, what a trip that was! *laughs*

Naw, I'm being melodramatic. Best of luck though. :) Kids are a lot of fun with patience.

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract