z

Young Writers Society

In case you were interested...

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:12 pm
Anoia says...

Hey! I'm Terri Marie (for the time being at least!) and I'm fairly new to the writing game. I mean, I wrote at school, and was reasonably good at it, but I've never shared any of my personal work like this before. Isn't it exciting? ;)
Let's see now... I'm a first-year English college student studying AS-Level History, Geology, Chemistry, Biology and Critical Thinking- what a mouthful! Consequently, I often have my hands too full to write, but I work on my novella (hopefully full-length one day- if I ever finish it!) whenever I can. I love my animals; I have two dogs, a cat and a terrapin! I love to read, and I think that nothing is as addictive as the acquisition and sharing of new-found knowledge. I hope, at the moment, to work in historical archiving, or in archaeological conservation and restoration, or to be a University lecturer, although I have a long way to go yet! That's All Folks! :smt003
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott