z

Young Writers Society

hello all

Reviews: 1
Sun May 07, 2006 6:50 pm
woggle says...

Hi i'm new, here i'm called woggle and i'm 13 years of age and looking for mates on here.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sun May 07, 2006 10:09 pm
Poor Imp says...

Welcome Woggle...

You're 13 and new and you write, yes? ^_~ Anyhow, if you've got any particular question about how YWS works, check the FAQ or PM mods- they're very helpful. It is rather a friendly place around here.

'Hope to see you around.

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun May 07, 2006 11:34 pm
Areida says...

Hey, woggle, welcome to the YWS!

Gotta say, I love your name. It's one of those names that I like to say over and over and over. Woggle woggle woggle woggle woggle woggle. :mrgreen: Too much fun. Hee hee.

Anyway. I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you like (most people do). I'm one of those aforementioned moderators, so please, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or even if you just wanna talk. The other mods are very helpful too, so if I've creeped you out with my hyper ramblings (overdoses of homework often do this to me), feel free to ask any of them as well.

Hope to see you around! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Mon May 08, 2006 6:30 pm
woggle says...

Hi poor_imp and Areida, and thanks for the welcome and thanks i just made up my name on the spot.
Last edited by woggle on Tue May 09, 2006 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon May 08, 2006 8:38 pm
Snoink says...

Woggle!!!

...I have to go with Areida here. Woggle is one of the coolest names here! :D

Anyway, welcome!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon May 08, 2006 9:05 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Add my name to the list of people that adore your name. *imagines Snoink, Ari, and herself saying "woggle" over and over at opposite ends of the country and laughs*

Anyway, I'm one of those moderators as well, and I'm more than happy to answer any questions that you might have about the site.

What kind of stuff do you write?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Tue May 09, 2006 4:01 pm
woggle says...

thanks i think i will ask help soonish, i like writing poems there my favourites.

Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury