z

Young Writers Society

New Playwriter says Hello.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:13 am
Neost says...

Hey,

I am a starting playwriter and author thats interested in giving my pieces some air to see what they can do. If you would like to read them they will be under the Scripts section. So hello to one and all.

Neost.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:34 am
Poor Imp says...

Welcome Neost. ^_^

A playwright? Well, I'm glad - we have dearth of script and screenplay around here - it'll be nice to see some.

Any questions feel free to PM me, or the mods. I hope to see your stuff around.

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:53 am
Snoink says...

Wow! A playwright! That's pretty nifty. Usually, playwrights are excellent poets too because they are awesome at word choice... you have to be when writing dialogue!

Anyway, great to have you here! Feel free to just browse around and stuff. It's really fun here, honest. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:44 am
Myth says...

Welcome! I'm Doe and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:54 pm
Neost says...

Hey again,

Thank you for all the welcomes :) I appreciate it.

I have posted my first play in the play section and I shall be starting a weekly play post if anyone wants to subscribe to it, please send me a message or you can just check the playwriting section weekly and look for my name. I will be answering every single reply to my post with answers to questions if you need them. Remember I write a lot of absurdist theater so it may mean you have to think about things deeply in order to understand it fully. Open your minds to all types of theater I say. I hope everyone enjoys. Unfortunatly, I am not very good at poems yet, but I hope to gain some knowledge of every type of writing while being with this Forum.

Thank you if anyone at all is interested.

Neost.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Wed May 10, 2006 11:24 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

Ooo playwriter! Welcome m'dear to YWS, if it is a late welcoming from me. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I shall go check out your work. :D

Cheerios CL.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Thu May 11, 2006 3:31 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Playwrights are cool.

Welcome.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu May 11, 2006 10:35 pm
Lovekills_period says...

Playwright. Yay. I like acting, and so naturally I like plays. Break a leg for me. :P
Yuri (to Lara): "I wish, I wish I could live two lives. My own, and to see you well and happy. To know you weren't in need of anything. I'm sure you'll find someone you could be happy with. Of course then I'd want to knock his teeth out."

--from Dr. Zhivago by Boris Pasternak

Reviews: 3
Fri May 12, 2006 4:13 am
julimartin says...

Welcome!
I'm *also* working on a play right now! I'm an actress by association (not professionally, but most certainly recreationally), so of course a new play piques my intereset on that level as well. Welcome!
peace,
juli

Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn