z

Young Writers Society

New Playwriter says Hello.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:13 am
Neost says...

Hey,

I am a starting playwriter and author thats interested in giving my pieces some air to see what they can do. If you would like to read them they will be under the Scripts section. So hello to one and all.

Neost.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat May 13, 2006 3:47 pm
Mirage says...

Hello! I'm new here... and I will be sure to check out your plays!
My weekly word of the week is... prestige!

♥ Mirage ♥

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat May 13, 2006 4:47 pm
Areida says...

Hey Neost, welcome to the YWS!

Great to have you here... we always love newbies. :mrgreen: I'm Areida, but feel free to call me Ari. If you have any questions, concerns, comments or random ideas, don't hesitate to PM me or any of the other mods or administrators.

I'll have to check out your plays sometime. I'm definitely no playwright, but I always love a good play. :D See you around!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun May 14, 2006 10:58 pm
Crysi says...

Hey there! Wow, we don't seem to get too many playwrights here (or maybe I just haven't checked the Scripts forum in a while), so we're glad to have you! Actually, I have to write a play for my creative writing class... It's due May 30th, and I've never written a play before, so this should be quite interesting... Might have to ask you for a few tips if I get stuck. :) I look forward to reading your work! What kind of genres do you usually write for your plays? Comedy? Drama? I like both. I can't seem to get into absurdist plays though... They're a little different, lol.

See you around! :)
Love and Light

I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47