z

Young Writers Society

So...I'm new...Yea...

Reviews: 3
Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:51 pm
View Likes
Lingering_Shadow says...

Hey. I just discovered this site and so far find it rather fascinating. Yea...Just wanted to say and introduce myself...I'm Rani (well not really but my real name is by far too boring to state, therefore in case of future references...I'm Rani:).

Peace & Love

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:57 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Hello, greetings, welcome, salutations...etc etc

Tell us your real name, go on. Mine's boring too - Jack. So spill!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:05 pm
View Likes
Lingering_Shadow says...

Ah, Jack is a nifty name.
Mine is...sarah. Bah. I suppose I'll live but I do believe I'm cursed for all eternity due to my lack of an interesting name. Hence the reason my "name" tends to change weekly.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:07 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

Hmm... my middle name is Sarah... :D

Welcome to the YWS
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:59 pm
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Yellow Sarah! This site as grand opportunities for those that look for writing. See you on the boards!

-Z

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:50 pm
View Likes
Chevy says...

heh...i wish i had a middle name as simple as sarah. i mean, if i did, i wouldnt have to worry about telling the story behind my middle name every time i tell someone what it is. they'd just say "oh okay" and not, "oooh, what does that mean?"
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:32 pm
View Likes
Crysi says...

Hah, I wish my middle name was more interesting. And less insulting. :P
Love and Light

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:02 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Yeah I wish my middle name was more interesting too. I mean where else are you going to put the weird-sounding but really cool names?

My real names Nicole. I hate it. But everyone knows that already.

Here is your gift:
:D :) :shock: :? 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

594 Reviews

Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:06 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

Nicole is actually one of my favorite names. Maybe that's because I used it for my favorite RPG lol!
Love and Light

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:33 am
View Likes
Perra says...

Hi there!

I like the name Sarah. Three of my friends are named Sarah, I think I wanted my name to be Sarah when I was little, and I'm going to name one of my daughters Sarah, either as a middle or first name. That's kinda wierd and pathetic or something, I've already got whole names picked out for my kids(three kids, a boy and two girls, each with two middle names), except for their last names, of course, can't know that until I'm married! And I'm only 16. Guess I just want my kids to have at least slightly unusualish names or at least names I can give unusual nicknames for, so I go ahead and name them. :roll:

Enough with that ramble! I have an unusual middle name, it's Cecile. Pronounced like seh seal. Name of a British muse, so says my father.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

594 Reviews

Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:30 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

Oooh, I love that name! :D

I always wanted to be Crystalia or Sellesia or Mystique.. something unusual. Instead, I'm stuck with Samantha (which actually gives me a little variety, between Samantha, Sammy, and Sam) and my middle name is taken from both my mom's name and my grandpa's name: Jo. No e. Not Jolene, Josephine, or Joanne. Just Jo. I like it on and off.. :P
Love and Light

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:56 am
View Likes
randy says...

Welcome to the site!

Am I the only one who likes their name? Now, Nate, however, there's no fun in that. Consider yourself lucky with a name like Sarah.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:10 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

eah I wish my middle name was more interesting too. I mean where else are you going to put the weird-sounding but really cool names?

I have the crappest middle name ever...

Percival.

Yes.

Otherwise shortened to Percy.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:12 pm
View Likes
Lingering_Shadow says...

Perra wrote:Hi there!

I like the name Sarah. Three of my friends are named Sarah, I think I wanted my name to be Sarah when I was little, and I'm going to name one of my daughters Sarah, either as a middle or first name. That's kinda wierd and pathetic or something, I've already got whole names picked out for my kids(three kids, a boy and two girls, each with two middle names), except for their last names, of course, can't know that until I'm married! And I'm only 16. Guess I just want my kids to have at least slightly unusualish names or at least names I can give unusual nicknames for, so I go ahead and name them. :roll:

Enough with that ramble! I have an unusual middle name, it's Cecile. Pronounced like seh seal. Name of a British muse, so says my father.

LOL, I'm the exact same way. Sage Abigail and Rani-Marie are as far as I've gotten with picking out my children's names, but I've been thinking about it constantly lately. Along with planning my wedding...Pretty much all I have left is finding a Fiance and the date...but you know, minor details.

Ah, but see, the reason why I don't like the name Sarah is because it is SO popular. Everyone is named sarah. Nice name by the way, it's fun to say:)

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:14 pm
View Likes
Lingering_Shadow says...

Firestarter wrote:
eah I wish my middle name was more interesting too. I mean where else are you going to put the weird-sounding but really cool names?

I have the crappest middle name ever...

Percival.

Yes.

Otherwise shortened to Percy.

Percy!! Rather fun to say. Nifty though, I'm jealous of that too, lol.

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan