z

Young Writers Society

So...I'm new...Yea...

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:51 pm
View Likes
Perra says...

Yeah, Sarah is a popular name we have about five Sarahs in my grade alone.

And Crysi, you could make a neat, unusual nickname out of Samantha; Mantha(pronounced mahn-tha, the first syllable NOT like man.) You could also make that Manny/Mannie, or even Manné(the 'Man' in all versions pronounced mahn, with a soft 'a,' like mon in monster.)

My childrens names shall be Tara Elizabeth Eve, Hannah Sarah Victoria, and William Gabriel David(we'll call him Liam.) My parents(mainly my dad) want "Cecile" to be in one of my daughter's names. And if my hubby wants to have a say in there names, we'll just shove more names onto the birth certificate. They'll have unique check signatures. :mrgreen: :wink: :roll:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:13 am
Elelel says...

My real name is ... Lucy. It's boring, but I don't mind that much, what gets me is that there are many, many, many more Lucy's out there, and it creates a lot of confusion when someone yells, "Hey Lucy!"

Anyway, welcome, call me El.

And for the record, I like the name Sarah too!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:23 am
Meshugenah says...

So do i! actually, i'm using it in The Linden Chronicles.. lol (and my main character!)

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:36 am
Tara says...

Welcome to YWS, Rani! I'm Tara. Hope you like it here. PM me if there's anything you need. :mrgreen:
I have a cousin named sarah, it's a beautiful name. Means princess in hebrew. (Name meanings are my thing, along with fire and shadows...~*evil grin*~)
( Lol, I hate my real name as well. -Susan- I'm trying to convince everyone I know to call me Tara. :roll: )

Neway, welcome again! See ya around! :mrgreen:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara