z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone I'm new!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:07 am
musicroxslife says...

Hey everyone I'm new. Someone told me about this board on kcmb. I don't write story that much. But I do write songs. I would love to get into story writing becuase I loved making a story for a class once. I hope everyone here gets to know me.
Lisa:)

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:24 am
ladydark says...

oooo, a new person, and I reply first! hahahaaaaaaaaa.....

ahem...

Good day to you Miss Lisa. I formally welcome you into this lovely society. We are very glad to have you here, and we are sure you will enjoy it. I have found this place to be a welcoming and very loving place. You can put anything on the boards and at least one person will read it, if not correct it. We welcome you, and wish to help you on your journey to greatness. Though no one is helping me yet... ahem -read my story... called forest of darkness pg 2. in fantasy- I'm just kidding with ya. They are tons of help, everyone is. If you need help, PM me, or anyone thats a mod., or a VIP. We're here to help, and we want to help. Thank you for joining us, and please feel free to view anything.
Love
the very hyper Lady who has decided to go opposite of what she wants to do which is ramble on and rage and scream and dance around, throwing confetti and ballons and hiring pink elephants and grey flamingos because she has had about 5 doughnuts, 20 munchkins, 2 mountain dews, and a whole bunch of god knows what, throughout the day, but she does want the person to feel welcome so she did do opposite... or did she?
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:31 am
musicroxslife says...

LOL!!! You seem like me when I'm hyper. Thanks for the very warm welcome. I do have a question on how to get my avater to work it doesn't seem to want to put the pic i want up. Are blogs like any other blog? And how do I use my points?? I know I should read the FAQ's but I'm lazy!
Lisa
Last edited by musicroxslife on Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:31 am
Poor Imp says...

Hey...welcome. Ought we to call you musicroxlife, or Lisa?

Anyhow, after Ladydark's festive welcome, I feel rather dull. :P If you've got any number of questions, the mods are always helpful...and the FAQ is as well.

'Hope to see your stuff posted. :D

-IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

80 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:34 am
ladydark says...

:D trust me, this is almost normal, you should see me when I've had a moutain dew energy drink... I did not go off the walls, I owned them, and went right through ^^ and avies? umm, depends on the size, should be fairly small, and I suggest you save it to something not .bmp or anything .jpg works best

blogs are like reg. blogs, aye, and you get to have fun with 'em, but I'm lazy and such.....

points are useless! j/k, you can use them to post in places in the lounge, 'cause it COSTS points now to post in order to put down spammage, and you can play games
Last edited by ladydark on Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:34 am
musicroxslife says...

You can call me which ever one you would like to! I answer to both!

80 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:38 am
ladydark says...

oooh ya..... 'cause like... I'm in such a loving mood tonight.....

-hugs lisa to oblvion and beyond for actually joining YWS etc. and gives her to the others to hug-

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:39 am
musicroxslife says...

Thanks but when i try to put up my avater it says debug and some other stuff like that.

80 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:42 am
ladydark says...

find diff avie then ^^ or else ask someone who actually has a brain thats working to a normal extent....

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:49 am
musicroxslife says...

ok and I posted a song!!! I hope you all like it.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:11 am
Myth says...

Welcome to the site Lisa. :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Reviews: 2
Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:55 pm
XenoTheWolf says...

Welcome Lisa! I'm new, too.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:06 am
Areida says...

Hiiii Lisa! :D

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you like. Feel free to PM me or any of the other mods or admins if you need any help getting started. See you around!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:09 am
musicroxslife says...

Thanks for the warm welcomes that everyone gave me. So far I'm having a fun time on here. I was thinking about writing a colum or something like that or help people with advice. Does anyone know how i could start doing that up on a site or something? And everyone should check out my site I have more songs on there to.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:26 am
Griffinkeeper says...

You mean like a regular advice column?

As of now, there is really no place on the site that accomadates this. I suppose you could write one out of your blog, but gathering material might be difficult.

You could post arbitrary tips for certain subjects, or you could cruise the blogs looking for problems to solve.

Sorry, that's the best we can do for now.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec