z

Young Writers Society

New Person coming through! :)

Reviews: 2
Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:46 pm
View Likes
XenoTheWolf says...

:D Hello! I'm new! The name is Jc and I'm a Texas gal. But I got stuck into Georgia yall. Anyways, to tell a little about myself 8) :

I usually love to write novels if anyone wants to know. Sometimes poems. I love writing fantasy books because fantasy is my life! I'm sooooo crazy (you peoples might think) that Dragons DO exist!! THEY DO!!!! They just want to hide from us because of fear of extinction. It's very logical. :wink: I am a depressing teen sometimes, that's why I've joined TeenHelp.org
I won't say any details because....well....I won't. I LURVE ANIME!!! Ever since I was five and I moved here!

That's it about me and I forgot to mention I'm 13 years old. Oh crap! I need to run off to school!

See ya! 8)

*And if any of you peoples wonder why my Username is, XenoTheWolf, Xeno is a wolf character in one of the books I'm working on right now. He's my favorite character!*

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:53 pm
View Likes
Myth says...

Welcome JC!

I am also a Fantasy lover and dragons do exist!

Hope to see your work soon. :D :D :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:53 pm
View Likes
deleted6 says...

Hey welcome too YWS i'm Fontroy, you'll enjoy yourself here i gurantee that.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:50 pm
View Likes
Shine says...

Hi JC!I am Sayani from India. :)
Welcome to yws.
Hey even if ur crazy it doesn't matter, cuz yws people loves crazy ones. :lol:
If ur from Texsas then let me tell you, there are so many people here from Texsas.
See u around. :wink:
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:32 pm
View Likes
-KayJuran- says...

Hehe, looks like we have a very hyper new member here!! :P And don't start thinking that's a bad thing; most of us are crazy/hyper/both on yws! :wink:

By the way, if you love dragons that much, maybe you should talk to Crysi. She's our official dragon-keeper. :P

Anyways... WELCOME TO YWS!! :) :P :)
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:06 pm
View Likes
Poor Imp says...

Novels...oy. I never do seem to write anything so long... But I'll be looking forward to seeing your work. :D (Frankly, I've always insisted there is such thing as Peter Pan. So, why not dragons? They do seem the type to stay out of the way...)

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy it here. Watch out for nitpicking critiques - but mostly, all commenting is very helpful... :D
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:23 am
View Likes
Shimmer says...

Well hey there, Xeno, I'm southern too! (Alabama)
I hope you have a good time here, I sure am.

Hope to see ya around!

-*Shimmer
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

-Dr. Suess

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:44 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

Well, I'm a Griffinkeeper, but I imagine it is close enough.

As for the rest of it... *shudders*.

Welcome!

If you need any help, just talk to the members of big brother (myself included) and we'll answer any concerns you have. Before you do, check to see if there is anything in the FAQ's that applies to you.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 44
Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:19 pm
View Likes
blob says...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

hi wolf girl, so dragons exist huh...i saw a newt once but thats all the evidence ive got to offer...anyway , welcome to the site, youll probably still be a member by the age of 17 cause its so freakishly good.MEHHHH!
From palistine and proud of it

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:49 pm
View Likes
J. Haux says...

Oh--Oh!

Another Texan gal! Living in...Georgia? :? How'd you end up there? :P

Welcome to YWS, Jc! So very happy to meetcha! My name's Jacquie. If you need any help, feel free to PM me, although you might have better luck with a moderator or administrator. Glad you're here! I'll look around for your stuff.

~Jacquie~

P.S. Don't forget to read the rules. :P
SPEW to You

Reviews: 2
Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:03 am
View Likes
XenoTheWolf says...

:shock: WOW! Thanks for the replies! It seems there is a lot of people on here! I think I'll like this place ! 8) Thankies for the welcomes :) I LURVE THEM!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:10 am
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

Aye, such an age to be depressed?

Welcome, welcome, jolly well welcome...

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:26 am
View Likes
musicroxslife says...

Hello. I'm new to I just joined today.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill