z

Young Writers Society

Hey there-

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:47 pm
mphillips says...

Um...I don't really know what I'm doing. Just thought I'd say Hi because I didn't want everyone thinking I was a loner. This site sounds pretty cool; I've been lookin for a good site to read other's work and get my critiqued, so I'm pretty excited. Wel...I really don't have anymore to say. Talk to you later.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:58 pm
Firestarter says...

Haha don't worry I'm a loner, mainly because of the fact I spend far too much time on the computer.

You've found the right site! This is the one. Just post any of your stuff and I promise, because I spend so much of my life locked on forums, I'll critique it.

As long as your read mine :wink:

Anyhoo, welcome. I'm Jack by the way, one of the "Brotherhood" or mods. Any questions, fire away.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:59 pm
Zion says...

WELCOME dude! Im Arvandor Corellan Atlantius Athel. Celstial Emperor of the Elven Unity Empire, and Grand Father of the Elvish Natoins :D
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:13 am
niteowl says...

Hey, I tend to be kind of a computer nerd too. And I have been a loner since the second grade. In first grade I had tons of friends. Ahh...those were the days.

Okay, little reminiscing (is that spelled right?) over. Welcome, this place rocks, blan blah blah, here's your gift.
:D :) :o :shock: :? :lol: 8) :P :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: : :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:59 pm
Chevy says...

Hello...I'm Morgan! Yes, I am incredibly lame (ask Incandescence for further references, lol)!
I live in Helll--which is aka Georgia, USA...I'm almost 15 and I love writing, skateboarding, and blasting my guitar on the amp.
Heh...sorry if I'm boring you...but be sure to create a profile! We wanna know who you are!

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:16 pm
Elocina says...

Hello. Hmmm. What shall we call you? I'm commonly known as C. When my full name is used, it is usually in capitals with some reprimand associated with it....kiddin. But, honestly, I go by C. Welcome.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

"Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein