z

Young Writers Society

i am blob, halluuuuuuu

Random avatar

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:47 pm
blob says...

haluu , stuff you should now about me is that i can get random, i enjoy eating wooden spoons and i have a pet maggot y . called Amber.I am related to myself , and i come in watermelon flavor. Im genarally friendly(unless im hungry). and i live in england , and i have a cat whoes also called Amber. I pationatly dislike people who hunt to entertain themselves , and I think aliens exist .
From palistine and proud of it

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:02 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

"i come in watermelon flavor"

Tee hee, I come in strawberry or dark chocolate. Welcome!
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:11 pm
*Twilight* says...

Hey blob! I also like spoons but I prefer the plastic kind. They are really good with lemon pepper.
My welcoming committee of elephants an I are happy to welcome you to the YWS.
:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
Aren't they great dancers?
Anyway, if you need somebody to crit your work just pm me I have a staff on elephants working day and night to keep an eye out for good stories to read.
Last edited by *Twilight* on Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:15 pm
Emma says...

I actually prefer rusty spoons... and rusty kettles... and... rusty... everything. I believe there are Aliens too! Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or anything else; I'm free to talk to. ^^

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:15 pm
Areida says...

Rusty... s-sp-sppooons??

Meep!

*hides*

Anyway. I'm Areida. I'm scared of rusty spoons. If you need anything, feel free to PM me or another mod or admin. Enjoy the YWS! And... keep your spoons to yourself.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:18 pm
Snoink says...

*sings*
Beware of the blob, it creeps
And leaps and glides and slides
Across the floor
Right through the door
And all around the wall
A splotch, a blotch
Be careful of the blob

Anyway, welcome! :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:27 pm
Sponson Light says...

Emma wrote:I actually prefer rusty spoons... and rusty kettles... and... rusty... everything. I believe there are Aliens too! Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or anything else; I'm free to talk to. ^^

Inappropriate David Firth's Salad Fingers reference alert!
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:08 pm
Poor Imp says...

Hoy, Blob... Or should it be Blob, ahoy? :shock:

Welcome anyhow. :D Interesting place this; I am, in fact, just settling in myself. I hope you like writing. :wink:
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:39 pm
Kay Kay says...

Hey welcome to YWS!!
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

Random avatar

Reviews: 44
Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:30 pm
blob says...

whoa!, thats alot of responces, i dont no what to say .....all my life i have been rejected and now i get loads of responces in one day, i dont know what to say :P its like heaven exept its on the internet .

and now;

To kaykay ; welcome to you

to poor imp; first is first . cool name, i do love writing stuff , none of my friends like writing, niether do any of my class mates so i felt like a lost daisy amoung a a bush of roses but now i have found the empire of daisies ( yws)

To sponson light; ....hi, im ...blob.

To snoik; cool poem , but i dont realy creep...do i?and a quistion, do i have to reply to each reply everytime like im doing now?

To ariede ; your the person on the fetured list , for poet and writer....i admire you , but i also envy you , by the way that story about the cheriose and the cat was written better than some of the professionall writers write :D . So you are
freaked by rusty spoons eh...interesting. See u round.

To Emma; So a believer, eh. What dyou think theyll look like . my opinion is that theyll be made up of a defferent state of matter, one that we dont know of. Anyway , err....ive tried rusty spoons and wooden ones realy do taste better, hallo to you.

to twighlight; twilight ehh. the elephants are cool...but i think the one furthest to the left has a liver infection , its just a hunch but....sorry , anyway i thanku for this grand welcoming , and i read some of your stuff and its wierdly grabbing. cya

to Matt Belamy ; i couldent think of anything so randomness it must be.

The cow walked into the small cluttered room, amoung the piled newspapers and scatered magasines it looked out of place. Before any of the inhabitants of the room could react it gave a bellowing moo and hobbled out of the small door , leaving a terrified family behind...was this a message.

Thanks for the time you spent writing these replies , c u rnd ( see you round) :D
From palistine and proud of it

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:36 pm
Emma says...

Sponson Light wrote:
Emma wrote:I actually prefer rusty spoons... and rusty kettles... and... rusty... everything. I believe there are Aliens too! Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or anything else; I'm free to talk to. ^^

Inappropriate David Firth's Salad Fingers reference alert!

I love Salad fingers x] and that's whhhyyyy.

And Blob, I think the aliens are little insects! Because there is not really another planet (in this galaxy anyway) that is able to hold life and maybe if it can the only life it would be able to carry is small creatures!

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:43 pm
Poor Imp says...

blob wrote:To snoik; cool poem , but i dont realy creep...do i?and a quistion, do i have to reply to each reply everytime like im doing now?

I'll spare Snoink the moment to reply... No. You don't have to respond to every question! (Assuming you don't want to. :wink: ) Everyone here is just glad to welcome you; no debt implied. :D
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:17 pm
*Twilight* says...

A liver infection? Really? I need to get a new vet.
And thanks for the comments on my stories. I'm not too proud of my past work considering they all stink. But, I'm currently working on something I actually like.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:44 pm
deleted6 says...

Hey welcome Blob i hope you don't eat everyone like that movie which had Steve MacQueen in it (The Blob) i've never seen it but heard it's rubbish; anyway welcome to YWS i'm Fontroy and i have a feeling eating wooden spoons can't be good for you. Well that's all if you have a fantasy you want read pm me.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf