z

Young Writers Society

Hi, new member here.

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:41 am
Stargirl13 says...

Hi. I'm Emma and I live in Indiana. I love horses, writing, and reading. Also, other types of animals. I like to draw a lot and sketch pretty well. I'm 13 in 7th grade at the Middle School. So, if there's anyone out there that is around my age and likes horses and drawing, email me!

Emma

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:45 am
Crysi says...

Hey Emma! Welcome to the site!

I'm Crysi. I LOVE drawing! Right now (as in this very moment lol) I'm trying to learn how to draw anime.. It's a lot harder than it looks. For me, at least. I can't get the expressions or hair right..

Usually I draw more realistic things. I did this really cool portrait in art, and people actually recognized who it was. That was creepy. I mostly use pencil for art, although I'm starting to experiment with colored pencils and paint..

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this site! I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here. :D
Love and Light

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:54 am
niteowl says...

Hi Emma! Glad you could join us!

Like I said on writing.com, this place rocks! You'll love it here. I shall now bestow thee with the traditional welcome gift.
:D :) :o :shock: :? 8) :P :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_evil: :xmas_cool: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb:

I cannot draw anything at all. Except demented stick people and my trademark smiley. I have not ridden horses in forever, but I wouldn't mind getting back on one.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:04 pm
Firestarter says...

Well hello...

I'm not your age, I find horses boring, and I can't draw. Wait, why am I in this thread again?

Welcome to the site! That's why.

I'm Jack, and I'm from England. By the way, Indiana is the coolest sounding US state ever.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:14 pm
Elocina says...

Aww, Fire, you're so lame!

I share you're interests, Stargirl. For a long time (since i learned to draw, which was.....err...nearly 3.5 years ago. GAAA I'm getting old!!!) I drew horses. Not to bad at it, either. EEEKKK. Listen to me brag! *smaks wrist*

Welcome.

C.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:08 pm
Bobo says...

Hey, another artist! Welcome (again)! I draw anime-esque stuff (see my thread in the drawing whatever it's called section), although I'm not really interested in horses. So... yeah. Hope to see some writing and artwork from ya!

Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson