z

Young Writers Society

'Ello everyone!

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:32 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Hey ppl, I'm Tara. I've been meaning to join for a while, but finally got it together to actually do it. ~*looks at all the new smileys*~ Oooooo... :thumb:
Ahem...sorry...Wulp, there's not much 2 say about me...I love reading & writing, playing guitar, listening to music, sk8ing, snowboarding, and surfing (New Mexico REALLY needs an ocean :roll: )
I'll most likely be on @ night, considering my 'nocturnal tendencies'. :roll: Wulp, I'll be going now... don't wanna take up too much time :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:34 am
Crysi says...

TARAAAAAAA! ;D

Welcome! This is one of the best writing sites I've ever belonged to.. apart from yours, of course :wink:

Lol aren't our late night chats interesting? :P

145 Reviews

Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:52 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Lol, Crysi. Yeah, this is a wicked site.
Yup, they are.

:D
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:55 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Heya....Welcome to the site...

*runs out of things to say*

Err...well I'm Jack, have fun!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:08 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

Hiya, Tara. Got a good friend with that name.
Welcome.

From, C.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:06 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

TARA! WELCOME! :D C, let me introduce you to the Shadow Queen Tara! All hail the mistique and dark wonders of QUeen Tara!
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:17 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

OMG Arvy what did you do? Is she blackmailing you? Hypnotizing you? Or do you love her that much? :? Because that is a very strange introduction.

Anyways...Hello Tara. I believe you were on EBM's old site? As you may know if you checked out the other recent Welcome threads, it is my *thinks a moment* about 2.5-week-old tradition to bestow gifts upon new members. So here you go:

:D :) :o :shock: :? :P :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb:

This place rocks. You will like it here. Welcome!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:42 pm
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Late night chats? Hmmm... I wonder what that looks like... :twisted: :twisted: Hmmmm... I'll probably will have to intervene. Fufufaloo!

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:49 pm
View Likes
Perra says...

YAY!!!!!!!!! TARA'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONFETTI AND SERBERT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:08 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

OMG Arvy what did you do? Is she blackmailing you? Hypnotizing you? Or do you love her that much? Because that is a very strange introduction.

all of those! lol, *ahem*

TARA!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! lol, glad you're here, and crysi was telling me something about late nigth chats.. lol
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:34 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

ZZAP wrote:Late night chats? Hmmm... I wonder what that looks like... :twisted: :twisted: Hmmmm... I'll probably will have to intervene. Fufufaloo!

-Z

Not unless you have AIM! :wink:

As for what we were talking about.. you will never know :twisted:
Love and Light

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:56 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

Hey hey girls, chill me and Tara are only friends and collegues. *shifting his gaze towards her, saying slyly* Isnt that right Tara?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:26 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

Does sound kind of suspicious Arvy, *wink*.
Eh, Z, been meaning to ask you....where'd you come up with Fufufaloo? GAAA. That's a tongue twister to try to pronounce!
OK, WAYYYYY too much sugar for me. Cut back on the Chocolate *shakes self*.

What up, Tara?
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:52 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

YAY! TARA'S HERE! YAY! WHEE! *Looks at everyone that isn't from YFW staring blankly*...YAY! Now almost all of the people who at least posted 50 times from YFW are here! We should have a party! EVERYONE TO MY HOUSE!

And by the way, Niteowl, although I would have done the same, Tara is probably hypnotizing Arvy. I knew I should have never let her get "Hypnotizing Friends and Enemies For You Own Personal Gain For Dummies" book.

So....*clears throat*....now that THATs over, welcome Tara (ooh, homeschooled girl) to YWS. *Clears throat again*....Hope you like it here, oh yes, I am a moderator. Its a really cool site, and it really helps you with writing.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

145 Reviews

Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:17 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Hey everyone! wow, such a warm welcome, everyone! :D

Hey Jack and E, nice to meet you!

Mesh, Perra, Arvy, EBM (WHEEE!!!), and Nightowl: Great to see you guys again! This should be fun. :wink:

Lol, yeah, Arvy and I are just freinds ~*shifty eyes*~ :wink:
and no, I didn't use that book to hypnotize him like I did with EBM..............wait...gah! I didn't say that!

oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos