z

Young Writers Society

Hello There!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:33 pm
Wish says...

Well, I've been on this site for what...about five minutes now, and thought the best way to begin would be to introduce myself.

Well, my name's Wish, as you can probably see, and I adore writing. I'm admittedly poor at reading, meaning I don't read often at all, but I'm trying to improve as I know it will benefit my writing skills.

I've been searching for a place like this for a long time now, and this place looks decent. Hopefully I'll be staying here, as I've left many other sites after about a day of membership...

Well, I'll be seeing you around I guess =).

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:18 pm
Eyes says...

Okay .... Hello ! Trust me you won't be leaving here in a hurry ! This site is ADDICTIVE . I am Eyes ( as you can see ...) and I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff up and around the place . Feel free to PM me if your stuff is slow getting read ( or for anything else ) and I'll try to help...

.............................................................................. :twisted:

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:38 pm
J. Haux says...

Hello! I'm Jacqueline...or Jacquie, neither or which is obvious from my username. I'll repeat Eyes' post. Site's addictive (yes, also clean: we've got great moderators), can't wait to read your stuff, feel free to PM me for anything (within reason :wink:). I hope you have fun here and really found what you're looking for.

See you around the forums! (warning: Randomness and the Lounge both cost points now)

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:16 pm
Areida says...

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari. The YWS is very addictive... Sometimes I have to physically restrain myself from getting on the computer. :P

Anyway, hope you enjoy the site and feel free to PM me or any other member of the 'mod squad' if you need any help. :mrgreen:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:40 pm
little x soldier says...

Hi! (sends it over there)

Welcome... just enjoy and explore!

-Xia
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:09 pm
*Twilight* says...

Welcome! I must agree with everybody else. Yws is very addictive. I'm sure it will take your parents a crow bar to ket your fingers off of the key board from now on. I hope to see lots of your stories around :wink:
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

What's stopping you?
— David Mamet