z

Young Writers Society

Err, Hi, I'm New Here

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:22 pm
Keowyn says...

Just wanted to introduce myself and say a bit.

I guess you could call me funny- I have a sense of humor and *this is the reason for so many stupid groundings* a sharp tongue. Oh well. I love writing fantasy and I do write poetry and songs- and some really stupid poems too. Well I hope you guys read my stories- I know I've enjpyed the ones I've read here.

Thx,
~ƒ*Keowyn~ƒ*

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:24 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

hey, welcome to the yws, if you have any questions feel free to ask me, but im sure that just about every person here could answer your question too. I look forward to reading your stories. Your avvie reminds me allot of duskglimmer's old one... come to think of it, it is her old one. lol. I actually at first thought it was her making this post.... silly me.

_-DQ-_
Last edited by Dargquon Ql'deleodna on Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:13 am
J. Haux says...

I'm so EXCITED you're here! :lol: Welcome to YWS! I'm Jacquie, and I have posted a few of the few ( :P ) poems I've written...and they are ridiculous. I'm looking forward to reading some of your stories. I like fantasy.

Well, enjoy yourself!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:37 am
Snoink says...

So far, so good. Welcome to YWS! :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:51 am
Shine says...

Welcome!welcome! Hi I am sayani. :)
Hope you will have fun here.
Keep writing and posting it in here.
See you around :wink:

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:53 pm
*Twilight* says...

Welcome! Welcome! You can call me Matt or Twilight. If you need anybody to crit your story just pm me. I have no life so, I have plenty of free time to read. I hope see you around :D
Last edited by *Twilight* on Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:55 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Dude... for a moment I thought that I started this thread! You've got my old avatar... (it's awesome, by the way)

Anywho... Welcome to the YWS! I'm Dusky. I'll see you around!
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:24 pm
Areida says...

Tee hee... Dusky, I thought the same thing... Dusk had that avatar for AGES. :P

Anyway, I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you like. Feel free to PM me or another member of the Mod Squad if you have any trouble or need a question answered. Enjoy the YWS!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers