z

Young Writers Society

hello people who actually enjoy writing as i do!

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:10 pm
Alison Arguanova says...

so it comes to this...you know, i was quite fond of believing myself to be the only teenage author around, but my dellusions had to be stomped on eventually, and so this site is my figurative iron boot that looms over me and kicks me in the face ever time i might feel the sudden urge to cringe. Thanks bunches! But anyway, it is somewhat comforting to know that I'm not the only freak who hates sports or hanging out at the mall for absolutley no reason but to feel accepted! So thanks, in a way. Till another time less undesirable as this. Alison Arguanova.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:30 pm
J. Haux says...

Who doesn't like to write? :wink:

I don't hate sports, I just don't have a lot of interest in them. None of us are freaks.

But before I chastise you and become your iron boot...

Welcome to YWS! I'm Jacquie. If you have any questions and/or comments, you could either PM me, or anyone else here (provided they've been here for a while). We'll try to help you around. :D

Have fun!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:43 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

hey, welcome to the yws, um yea i write; but only when my imagination slaps me in the face and tells me too (literally it takes allot of inspiration) but yea.... this place is awsome. and you can ask me if you have any questions.

_-DQ-_
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:45 pm
Snoink says...

Writing is awesome. :) And hanging around the mall is stupid, unless you have the money. Or even if you do, the prices are so high that it might just be better going to another store.

Welcome! :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:59 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

yea the mall is for people with money... wich i have none.... i just got invited to go to the mall like on saturday... i have no idea what happens there.... so i probably wont go, but i dont know.... yea this place does rock, and i sure that people will love to read your writings.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:26 am
J. Haux says...

You could go to the mall to people-watch...:D

Welcome again.
SPEW to You

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:25 am
Emma says...

Hey! Writing is rather fun and you are not alone. I just wish more people liked writing. ^___^ Yeah, if you have any MORE questions or just want to be my friend; feel free to PM me. x]

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:31 pm
Tropicana says...

yeah this site seems pretty awesome!!!!! i loooovvve it!!!!!!!!!!! Writing is cool but i like other things too. I guess u could say i have divided interests

~*OJ*~

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:50 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Malls are places to buy things.

Pero, no tengo dinero para cosas nuevos.

Actually, I have a little, but it's for emergencies.

Anyways, welcome to YWS!! We're always happy to have new folks on board. See you around!
Last edited by Griffinkeeper on Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:37 pm
Kay Kay says...

Welcome to YWS!! I'm Kayla. If you ever need a friend or anything just pm me!!
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:00 pm
*Twilight* says...

Hey welcome to the yws!! I can tell that you write poetry because of the way you wrote your post. Am I correct?? Anyway if you need me to crit some of your work just send me a pm I'd be glad to be of service.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda