z

Young Writers Society

The Saga Continues...My Intro.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:10 pm
Zelalem says...

THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
I'm trying to post things here that aren't in my profile! (It's hard!)

1. I'm horrible at thinking up usernames so my username is my real name.

2. I'm a Wannabe Poet, (that's my label.) I'm trying to write good poetry, and sometimes it doesn't work out...

3. I used to be really hyper. There was a time where you couldn't get me to stop jumping up and down on my seat, or get my mouth to stop talking. Now I haven't had soda in a few months, and the hyperness went away.

4. I'm obsessed with Asian culture, (Even though I'm African American.) I love japanese paintings and stories, (Thank God I've stopped liking anime. That's a deadly addiction.) I'm also obsessed with my weblog at http://www.xanga.com/hugglemonster Check me out!
I'm learning Spanish but I really want to take Chinese.

5. I love you!
"life is not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away"

Random avatar

Reviews: 44
Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:01 pm
Dynasty cow says...

you dont realy love me , you dont even know me , i know you dont love me cause of me bieng a beetle collecter,and the fact that im addicted to everysingle class a drug that has ever existed i am Yousef the pig hearder , no one loves me....so next time you say you love some one , mean it cause you realy hurt my feelings , sob , sob , sob , sob , sob , fart,sob,sob.

any way , i like chewing gum too , we are like meant for each other i know you dident write anything about chewing gum but i can sence it , im physic .....you dont believe me , fine hold your hand behind your back right now , while your reading these words , hold as many fingers as you want , dont change it .....four .

hope to see you but the thing is you live in australia and i live in London so it will never happen , im sorry Amy(i got that write too dident i , your name is Amy even though you havent metioned it, i guessed ,i told you im physic .

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:04 pm
Zelalem says...

Wow I do like chewing gum! Can you guys which flavor? (clue: trident is the brand.)

It's Tropical Flavor!
"life is not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away"

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:16 pm
Areida says...

Howdee! Ooh, I have a xanga too... mine's prettyful. :P

I'm bad at thinking up usernames too... If I could change mine I'd make it plain ol' Areida or something pretty in Latin.

And... I love you too!! :mrgreen:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:36 pm
*Twilight* says...

Hey I will start off saying what I always say: WELCOME!!
Oh and I like chewing gum too. I'm chewing winterfresh as I type this. It's pretty much flavorless as of now but what the heck. Its gum.
I hope to see a lot of your work in the forum. Oh and by the way if you see a girl named Emma, call her Bob. (It's a long story)
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

*surprised scream* Aaaaah, NaNo!
— spottedpebble