z

Young Writers Society

ummm..yeah i'm new

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:20 pm
Ladyequine91 says...

hey there homiedizzles! i need a friend or two, cuz iknow none of you here, and i am kinda all alone, which yes, is really rather sad...*Sigh*, well, i guess that is all that i have to say for now...sooo....adios, i guess....

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:47 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome, welcome! Post often! And have fun! Obey the rules! Review other peeps' work, and so on!

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:42 pm
The Silent Aviator says...

Welcome to the YWS, Ladyequine! :) Hope you like it here. As Waffles said, post and critique often.
Enjoy!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:31 pm
niteowl says...

Hi, welcome, I'm Niteowl, hope you like it here, yada yada yada. I won't bore you much longer. Bye! Hope you enjoy your stay at the Young Writer's Society.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:00 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

heyyy, welcome to the yws you can ask me or just about any other member for questions. im gonna read your stuff.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics