Young Writers Society

Hello there ^^

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:25 pm
tinny says...

Well howdy there.

I'm just a kid that likes to write. Mostly fantasyish things that usualy don't make sense. I tend to see a story running through my head like a film (Or in some cases anime) and find the problem is putting the pictures into words.

But anyway, Hello. Again. =)

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:02 pm
Bobo says...

Well, it looks like you've come to the right place, Tin. We'll definitely be able to help you find the words for your stories. I hope you feel welcome here at YWS, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other member of the Big Brother usergroup (the moderators of the site) and we'll clarify whatever you need to know.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:00 pm
Eyes says...

Hey Little Tin !! If you're stuck PM me and I'll try to help with anythin' . Hope to see you swimming ( or rusting, can a tin fish swim ?? )around !!

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:07 pm
tinny says...

Okay, thankyou, I'll bear that in mind if I ever compleatly lost Eyes!
I do have a question though, could someone please explain this whole points system to me? I've tried to make sens eof it but I keep confusing myself.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:46 pm
Jennafina says...

At the moment, points don't real have an.... um...... point, apart from letting you play games in the arcade, but soonish it will cost points to post in the lounge and randomness forums. You can earn them here, then in the litterary forums, and in usergroups too, I think.

Welcome, by the way!!

I'm Jennafina, call me whatever you want (within reason, of course, :).)
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:01 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

hey, welcome to the yws, if you have any questions i will answer them to the full extent of my knowledge, so have fun and i ll read your stuff.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:33 am
Griffinkeeper says...

You sound like you might enjoy the Storybook section. It is kind of hidden way down in the literary forums, but it is there. One Fantasy RPG that is going on right now is "The Four Treasures". I started it myself and we are always looking for writers to join in.

Now that my advertisement is out of the way...

Welcome to YWS. If you need anything, just contact one of the helpful moderators, like myself. We want to make sure your stay at YWS is as much fun as possible.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus