z

Young Writers Society

Hi everyone!

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:23 am
PurpleFuzz says...

Hello everyone, I'm PurpleFuzz. My real name's Kristina -- you can call me whichever you want. :D I'm 14 years old and I've been writing stories my whole life. Over the years I've had dozens of ideas for short stories, novels, poems, everything... But I've never had a chance to show them to anyone before.

Ah, I'm not too sure of what else to say. Well, hi everyone, I'll see you around!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:29 am
Crysi says...

Welcome! :D I'm Crysi, one of the mods. We're here to help, I promise. ;)

I think it's awesome that you're into writing so much. Just make sure to check the rules on posting stories and such before you go at it - I don't think it'll be a problem with you though. :) I can't wait to read some of your writing! Don't feel shy about posting. Everyone's friendly around here (well... almost everyone) and as long as you don't go too crazy you'll be just fine. :)

Feel free to ask me or one of the other members of Big Brother if you have any questions. Most importantly, have fun! :D
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:53 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome welcome, PurpleFuzz! (Kristina's a pretty name by the way. :D)

What Crysi said! And, post often! We love it when people post often! The people who just register then post once do us no good!

In conclusion, post often and obey the rules, and that shmexy beast MisterWaffles will respect you. :wink: :P

NOTE: That's the first time I've ever used the word "shmexy." xD

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:12 am
Jennafina says...

CAN I CALL YOU FUZZY?!

(Sorry.)

Welcome, Kristina!

Everyone on YWS LOVES waffles. They're tasty. jk :D

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:56 am
Areida says...

Yes, and we love chocolate too. :mrgreen:

Purple fuzz purple fuzz purple fuzz purple fuzz... ooh... you picked name that's really fun to say! Forgive my extreme hyperness--I've only got one midterm left. :twisted:

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you like. PM me or any other mods if you need any help. I'll see you around the boards!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace