z

Young Writers Society

Heya

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:00 pm
DancingFaerieChilde says...

I'm new here and I thought I'd post a new thread for those of you that *really* want to get to know me... Not really. (The "Welcome New Members" thread looked a bit overcrowded)
Additionally, I got a bit cranky with my profile so all the interesting and juicy tidbits that were there are GONE now. But I'm not bitter. I will fix it later, I will...*shakes fist at profile*
So I guess that's it for my egocentric ramblings. I'll be off now to become a functioning member of society.
Thank you for your time.
"I've always been an introvert, happily bleedin'" Placebo, 36 Degrees

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:04 pm
Eyes says...

Hey and welcome to YWS! I like your avatar btw. :wink: PM me if you need help and I try to be of assistance :P ! See ya!!

11 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:05 pm

I like your avatar as well. Creepin' me out a little; fueling the paranoia. But in a good way, mind.
So, hey, do we post any ol' story we're working on atm or just ones we're seriously planning on publishing, or just the ones we're NOT seriously planning on publishing or what? Or does it not matter so long as we're adding to the constructive broadening of young literary minds? I'm a bit confused on the protocol and criteria.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:08 pm
ZZAP says...

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay, as it is quite the writer group. We are all excited about new members and their shockingly crisp way of bringing something always new to the table. Any questions or comments can go to me, I mean, to the YWS directing crew. Catch ya lada!

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:14 pm
Duskglimmer says...

DancingFaerieChilde wrote:I like your avatar as well. Creepin' me out a little; fueling the paranoia. But in a good way, mind.
So, hey, do we post any ol' story we're working on atm or just ones we're seriously planning on publishing, or just the ones we're NOT seriously planning on publishing or what? Or does it not matter so long as we're adding to the constructive broadening of young literary minds? I'm a bit confused on the protocol and criteria.

You can post anything that you would like comments on. Or anything that you just would like to share. Some people chose not to post things that they are seriously planning on publishing later on, but that is thier choice, not the protocols of the site. I hope that answers your question.

But anyway... Welcome to the YWS!
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

11 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:46 pm

Thank you much for your warm welcomes. I'll get right on that then.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:18 pm
J. Haux says...

Oh, hi! I just read Kelpie--you're a good storyteller. That was a good beginning. I hope you continue it; you definately could.

My name's Jacquie, by the way. If you have any questions, you can PM me, or almost anyone who looks like they know their way around. :D I'm pretty much addicted to this site...so I'd probably get back to you fairly quickly...although, probably not in the next few months. They'll be pretty hectic.

Glad you're here, and I'll see you around!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

11 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:34 pm

You know, Jacquie, you've inspired me. I think I will make it longer since I did already have a plot for it anyway. Might take me a while, though.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:39 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Heya...welcome!!!x x x
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus