z

Young Writers Society

Hey! I'm new here

Reviews: 3
Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:12 am
Simsfan4568 says...

Hey, I joined YWS because I have a user on a site called The Sims2 Writers Hangout, and some one surgested this site. I also think this site will help me .... come out of my shell. If you get what I mean.... I dunno what else to say except I hope to get to know you all. :)

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:23 am
J. Haux says...

Hey, nice to meet you! My name's Jacquie. Welcome to YWS. I hope you like it here. I've really enjoyed it--become addicted, in fact (ask my sister, parents, friends...). I think you'll get to feel at home here, too.

Hope to see you around!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:38 pm
Eliza57077 says...

I have absolutly no idea... You should really take it up with a professional.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:22 pm
Areida says...

Eliza- What??

Welcome to the site, Simfan! Jacquie's right... It really is addicting. I'm Areida, and if you need anything please don't hesitate to PM me. I'm on at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty quickly. See you around the site! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Nevermind. I think we have another bot running around the site.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:32 pm
ladydark says...

ooo... a new person...
Greetings Simsfan! Welcome to YWS, you are one of the few new people who are actually lucky to catch me un-hypertastic. This site is absolutely wonderful, and I'm sure you will enjoy it much. I Could help you with any stories that you are writing, if ye need any questions answered... ask ari! Heha, ya, I'm usually on most of the day, since I have no life, till school comes back, but once it does, I'm usually on all afternoon... Its so addicting.... but yesh, welcome! You may PM me with any questions, but you probably most likely will wanna go to someone else, but we can always try! I mean... I, I can always try....
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:09 pm
Kay Kay says...

This site is addictive. I used to come on here all the time like everyday, but then I'm not able get on much anymore, but get on as much as possible. Welcome to YWS!! I'm Kayla
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese